We are currently seeking a highly skilled and experienced Line Cook to join our dynamic and professional culinary team.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Prior experience in a reputable restaurant or hotel that is culinary and hospitality driven
- Current knowledge of basic kitchen equipment
- A strong work ethic and commitment to uncompromising quality
- Proficiency in basic knife skills, meat, vegetable, and sauce fabrication
- Able to mathematically adjust recipes; able to read, create, interpret and follow written recipes with precision.
- Must be flexible with scheduling including weekends, evenings and holidays
-Must be reliable
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to communicate effectively
-Maintain high standards for work areas and appearance.
-Maintains a positive attitude.
In 1926, W.L. Morgan and three of his brothers- Ivan C., Leo M. and Ernest M. established Morgan Bros. Coffee Roasters at 1303 Main Street in downtown Lewiston, Idaho. In 1935, the Morgan Bros. Coffee Roasters built an add-on to their building and began wholesale distribution of their coffee and teas. The building is still owned by Rich Morgan, who started work full time at Morgan Bros. Coffee in 1949. Eventually Morgan Bros. went full time into the institutional food distribution with the addition of china, small wares and janitorial supplies. Rich recalls when Bruce Finch would roam the warehouse in search of the latest and greatest restaurant equipment or gadget.
Incorporating the historical features of this gorgeous building was of much importance-- the original hardwood flooring, exposed brick, exposed beams, and even the Jabez Burns & Sons Model 49 coffee roaster made in 1910. We believe that the original features from Morgan Bros. Coffee Roasters combined with customized architecture, warm lighting, reclaimed wood table tops, and our custom steampunk piping beer tap system make for an atmosphere that is unique, comfortable, and engaging.
Company Website: themysticcafe.com
(if you already have a resume on Indeed)